What is Warticide and How Does it Work?
Warticide is a topical solution that is combined from ingredients that are proven to work well for wart removal. This includes active ingredient Salicylic Acid (10%) and a few essential oils – Tea Tree Oil and Cedar Leaf Oil. There are studies available that confirm Salicylic Acid effectiveness for wart removal and it is also approved by FDA for treating this skin condition. Application of this acid on the skin causes a process of keratolyses and then wart can be peeled off easily. Essential Tea Tree Oil is also a commonly used natural remedy for removing warts so it is quite obvious why it was selected to be included in Warticide.
The solution is advertised as being able to completely remove warts within about 2 weeks’ time. The other thing to mention is that his topical solution is suitable to be used either on plantar or common warts. It is also very important to mention that Warticide can’t be used on warts that appear on more sensitive skin areas (face or genital) since it contains Salicylic Acid.
What Ingredients are Included?
The list of ingredients in Warticide is quite simple since it consists of one active component – Salicylic Acid (10%) and a few inactive ingredients – Tea Tree Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil and others. Bellow you can find a list of these components and a short explanation why they are advantageous for wart removal.
Salicylic Acid (10%). This acid is one of the most commonly included ingredient in OTC wart removers (that are used to remove common and plantar warts). It doesn’t treat the virus that causes warts, but instead it helps to dissolve one of the substances in the wart itself. Within a few weeks of treatment with Salicylic Acid, warts can be easily peeled off since skin cells inside it are not able to stick together.
Cedar Leaf Oil is among most commonly recommended essential oils for wart removal. It has various properties including anti-viral so it can help in treatment of warts.
Tea Tree Oil. This essential oil is included in many different solutions due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial as well as anti-fungal properties. For wart removal Tea Tree Oil is specifically beneficial since it has anti-viral features.
- Other Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Water (deionized) and Xanthan Gum.
Are there any Side Effects?
Usage of Warticide solution is not associated with any side effects, which is confirmed by user testimonials of this wart remover. Formulation of Warticide doesn’t contain any harsh components too so the risk of experiencing any negative effects is very unlikely.
Despite that it is important to mention that label of this product suggest to consult with a doctor prior to using Warticide for people who have poor blood circulation or diabetes. Also do not apply this solution on the skin that is either reddened or infected. As it was mentioned earlier, Warticide also can’t be used for removing warts on more sensitive skin areas.
What are the Main Pros and Cons of Warticide?
The Main Pros:
- Warticide product has very well selected ingredients – Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Cedar Oil. All of them are proven to work well for removal of warts separately, so a solution containing all of them should provide even faster and better results;
- This topical wart remover can be used for treating either plantar or common warts;
- For effective removal of wart, it is only necessary to apply Warticide twice per day (morning and evening);
- Each bottle of Warticide contains sufficient solution for about 30 applications;
- Application of Warticide is not messy since liquid gel dropper tip is included together with this topical solution;
- It is a safe wart remover to use and side effects are not very likely; however it is important to use Warticide by following instructions provided on the label of this product;
- The risk of experiencing side effects with this wart remover is highly unlikely, since Warticide contains only natural and safe components in formulation;
- In order to completely remove wart it might be necessary to continue applications of Warticide for about two weeks; however first noticeable results are usually visible with a few days of usage;
- This product is manufactured in US by Sisquoc Healthcare, which offers various and well-rated health products;
- This wart remover is risk free for up to 60 days, since Warticide is backed up by money back guarantee;
The Main Cons:
- Warticide shouldn’t be used on warts that appear on face or genital area;
- At the moment there is limited number of reviews available from consumers, since Warticide is still quite new product;
What do user reviews say?
The number of user reviews about Warticide that you can find online is quite limited. This is mainly because it is still quite new wart remover and not so many people have tried it. The testimonials that you can find are mostly positive, which is a good proof that it is effective wart remover and works as advertised. Although as with any wart remover, it doesn’t seem to be working 100% for everyone. Read a few actual consumer reviews of Warticide topical solution bellow.
For more user reviews of Warticide visit the official page here.
Directions on How to use it.
Prior to applying Warticide on a wart there are a few steps to follow. First of all, it is important to wash the area affected by wart with soap and water. Also it might be a good idea to soak a wart into warm water for up to 5 minutes prior to application. After following these steps, dry the area completely. In the next step apply Warticide solution on a wart by using a dropper. A few drops are usually sufficient so that the whole wart would be covered. Then wait for a few minutes until it will become dry.
Repeat this whole procedure for 2 times per day. It is recommended not to exceed using Warticide for longer than 3 months; however in most cases it is sufficient to use this topical solution for 2 weeks.
Where to buy Warticide and what is the Price?
If you are looking to buy Warticide you will not find it in your local stores. The only way to purchase this topical solution is to order it online. One of the best places to buy Warticide is official website of this product. This will ensure that you are buying original product with all the guarantees from Warticide manufacturer. When buying from this website orders can be shipped worldwide and also you will receive Warticide packed in discrete packaging.
The price of this topical solution highly depends on the number of bottles you will decide to purchase. Some offers include free bottles so it might be worthwhile to consider them if you have more than one wart. At the moment you can find 3 different offers at the official page of Warticide, which are listed below.
- 1 Month Supply – 39.95 USD;
- 3 Month Supply – 79.90 USD (1 bottle for free);
- 5 Month Supply – 119.95 USD (2 bottles for free);